2nd HR ANALYTICS INDIA SUMMIT 2018
The new report on the Global Workforce Analytics Market from Grand View Research (GVR) predicts that the market will grow at a 16% CAGR from $430.9 million in 2015 to touch $1.87 billion by 2025. The report also reveals that workforce analytics will be more widely adopted to help optimize workforce, develop workforce performance metrics, reduce operational costs, and stimulate market growth. HR analytics, a discipline that started as a small technical group that analysed engagement and retention, has now gone mainstream. Predictive analytics tools from many HR technology vendors have arrived, making it possible to analyse data regarding recruitment, performance, employee mobility, and other factors.
While widespread adoption might be limited, HR analytics has grown from a technical specialist group to a serious business function that must meet the needs of many stakeholders throughout the company. Post the immense success of our first edition, bridging the gap between 'want to' and 'need to', Inventicon presents the 2nd HR Analytics Summit which promises to bring together stirring sessions, prudent panel discussion and avant-garde keynotes to help strategize your workforce planning.
Country HR Director
Dr. Bappaditya Mukhopadhyay
Director of the Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon
Head of Talent Management & HR Strategy
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd.
Jagan Mohan Reddy
Vice President HR
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Head of Workforce Planning and Analytics (MOAI)
Vice President - HR
Principal - Organization Development
Head - Decision Sciences Unit
Head of Predictive Modelling Analytics & Strategic Initiatives
Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Analytics and AVP Strategy
Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd.
Senior Advisor HRIS
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Business leader's view on HR Analytics and perceived Importance
- HR Analytics Roadmap - building a workforce analytics function
- How to develop and implement HR metrics and workforce analytics to measure organizational results
- Measuring efficiency and tracking effectiveness
- The road to predictive analytics; human capital analytics to workforce planning
- Breaking down the process of predictive modelling
- How to select the important and appropriate data to collect and analyse
- HR Analytics in 2020
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- HR Reporting/Systems
- HR sections like PMS; OD/ OE; L&D
- HRIS & HR Technology
- Human Capital Analytics
- People Analytics/Insights
- Performance Management
- People & Culture
- Talent Acquisition/ Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Talent Acquisition/ Management
- Workforce Planning & Strategy
WHY THIS IS THE MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your HR Analytics process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat HR Analytics issues
- Link Workforce Planning to the Bottom-Line
- Share best practices on various aspects of HR Analytics
- Network with India's top HR Analytics experts
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
Very good initiativeAbhishek Trehan
HR Analytics Practice
Maersk Global Service Centers India Pvt. Ltd.
Latest information available for participantsAnand S
VP- Human Resources
Casa Grande Private Limited
Wide spectrum of dicussionBhargav Phukan
Deputy Chief Manager - Human Resources
Aditya Birla Capital
Uniquely rewarding experienceChandraprakash Jain
Sr. Group Manager
WNS Global Services
Well thought throughDibakar Debnath
Lead Business HR, International JVs and Subs
The Tata Power Company Limited
Well organisedDr. C. Jayakumar
General Manager & Head - Human Resources
Very good sessionsGanesh Durupudi
Global Head- HRIT Transformations
Piramal Enterprises Limited
Great content & all round coverageManit Mittal
Vice President - Corporate HR
Spot on subjectMili Saxena
Head - HR, BHR
Very knowledgable speakersNitin Pansare
Head Human Resources - Forbes Professional
Eureka Forbes Limited
Good insightSanjay Jadhav
General Manager - HR
Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd.